How it works...
All seven days, all three disciplines - one monster challenge.
What could be more fun than taking on one day – and then handing on the baton to a team mate for the next. This flexible option allows you to assemble a team of between two and seven members – and you choose which (and how many) legs you each complete. So, for instance, as a team of 3 - one person could do each discipline; or as a team of 7 you could each take on your own Monster day!
Sign up for the Monster Triathlon with a 12% discount when you pledge to raise money for Sabre Trust. Individual Monster entries for Sabre pledge to raise £1,500 and team entries pledge to raise a combined £2,400. Just select the Sabre entry options when registering.
Included inthe event
There are 7 meticulously planned routes, with full support teams in attendance at every start, finish, on route and at hotels. The event also includes:
- Hotel stay (6 nights), including bike storage
- Breakfast, lunch, evening meals (& snacks) for 7 days
- Baggage Transfer
- A chunky finishers medal
- Lead riders & sweep vehicles
- Bike mechanics & spare parts
- Water safety boats
- Fully signed routes
- Event t-shirt
- Printed route cards & downloadable satnav files
- Pre-event training plans & phone/email assistance
- Finishers celebration event (food & drinks)
- Full participant info pack and event manual